Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I know I'm late to the party but B*G Rocks!






I am fully aware that I am late to the fabulous party that is 'Battlestar Galactica' (or 'B star G' to longtime fans). Quite frankly I never gave this show a chance while it 'quietly' had its four year run on SyFy. But I did have the good fortune of catching it from the start on a local television station, and now I'm hooked!



Now be sure of one thing: this is not the Battlestar Galactica of your childhood. There are no cutesy furry Daggits to pre-occupy the kids this time around. B*G is the real thing. With complex plot and character developments, great acting, beautiful faces and chock-full of adrenaline inducing excitement. This is just a cool ride through and through! And quite possibly not only one of the best updates ever attempted in television and cinema - but also a far superior product to the late 1970s original.



So if you are up for one of the most entertaining, thought provoking, plot-driven dramas to hit the small screen in the past decade then tune into CNC3 this Friday night at 8.00PM.


No comments:

Post a Comment